(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.

    Non UK Documents

    Non UK Documents

    We may also accept some type of non UK personal documents, such as Academic degree, education documents, birth or marriage certificate, etc. Please contact us before placing your order.

    For non UK commercial documents, such as documents of the companies registered in BVI, Cayman or Seychelles, you may need them to be legalised for investment issues, bank account opening or any other legal reasons. These are normally include:

    • Certificate of Incorporation

    • Company Borad Resolutions  

    • Register of Directors / Members

    • Share Certificate

    • Memorandum & Articles of Association 

    Please feel free to contact us for more details. Email: